After the warmth of the womb, the cradle is the place where the baby will spend most of his time during the first months of his life; the one where he will gradually wake up to the world. Charlie Crane therefore designed the KUMI both as a reassuring cocoon and a space open to the outside.
The design of the KUMI merges tradition and modernity. It retains the thousand-year-old lateral rocking, a delicate movement that helps babies fall asleep, while sketching minimalist and contemporary lines, in particular thanks to the laces that surround it, which give it both lightness and security.
During assembly, the parents lace the cords themselves. A gesture with high emotional value since it is a question of participating in the construction of the nest of his child.
For all versions, the mattress is provided and a range of protective mattresses and fitted sheets are available as options.
- Do not use the crib before reading the user manual
- Use from birth until the child can sit up on their own, stand up or get on all fours
- Complies with European standard EN1130:2019
- Extra simple assembly using the supplied Allen key
- Detachable and machine washable fabric
- Design: Gaspard Tiné-Bérès for Charlie Crane
- Deposited model
- Cradle dimensions: 81 x 56 x H 72 cm
- Bed base height: 44 cm
- Structure Wood: Arch in beech plywood from Turkey or Romania, 2-layer matte water-based varnish. Legs and uprights in solid beech from Turkey, 2-layer matte water-based varnish.
- Metal structure: Wire and metal plate Steel White Epoxy Paint
- Mesh cocoon: 100% Polyester net – 100% cotton bottom
- Laces: Round braided laces 100% Polyester th. 5mm
- Mattress: 100% cotton cover layer – Certipur certified PU foam lining. 5 cm thick.
- 1 hoop in beech plywood
- 2 rockers and 4 feet in solid beech
- 1 metal structure
- 1 cocoon including 4 PVC rods
- 1 mattress
- 1 bag of hardware
- 2 laces length 9.50 m Desert color
- 1 user manual (FR/EN/DE/NL/IT/ES)